Job Description for an $60 - $80K per year position that I stumbled upon on LinkedIn today:
- Develop socially engaging experiences to create stickiness and loyalty.Just for fun, would love to hear from you all about what kinds of skills and intelligences you see needed for this position and what kind of teaching and content best prepares a student to enter into a job market where this is a job that would produce a substantial income.
- Identify brand evangelists and celebrity bloggers to virally spread company's value through relevant online communities
- Viral seeding: incentivize Influencers to expose brand to their fan bases
- Use Smart Monitoring Tools for action-oriented insights from all social media outlets: pages, sites, blogs, etc.
- Use Smart Management Tools (TweetDeck, etc.) to manage the communities effectively.
For you overachievers: Does/should school meet the demands of the job market?